Monday, October 8, 2012

Maddy's Homecoming

Maddy attended her first homecoming dance this past weekend and it was a great success. It's hard to believe that our baby girl is growing up. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and was truly radiant. It was so special to spend time with her that day getting ready for the dance at the house. My sister came down and took Maddy to get her manicures and pedicures and took her to lunch and that was a real treat for Maddy. Afterwards a good friend came by the house to do Maddy's hair and makeup. The day went by so fast! Maddy and her date, Chris, a wonderful young man from our church went to Inokos for dinner. Marty and I had our very first date there 10 years ago. Just a fun tidbit I had to add. Maddy's words were that the night was "magical" and I am so glad she had a such a great time.

1 comment:

Aranza Payán said...

Such a beautiful dress! love it :)